A VERY special thank you to Alice X from The Boyfriend Drama and The Dating Jungle for selecting my blog for an award! Check them out- you can thank me later!
I am so excited to win these awards for a one major reason- YOU LIKE ME! YOU REALLY LIKE ME! In spite of the awkward situation that is my life- you don't judge, you just laugh along with me and reward my bad behavior. And for that, I thank you!
Soooo, here are are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
3. Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
- Self Deprecation - "Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be entertained."
- Booze - “Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” -Churchill
- Fun - “If it's not fun, you're not doing it right.” “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” -Dale Carnegie
- Humor - “Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.” - Bill Cosby
- Love - “Mr. Right's coming, but he's in Africa, and he's walking” - Oprah Winfrey
And I would love to send awards to these blogs for entertaining me and inspiring me to become a better blogger everyday!
Hello, Sailor - I have such a big girl crush on this bitch! She is real and sexy and single and loving it. I strive to be more like her.
DC Dating Divas - These girls feel like they could be my best friends! Their fresh, optimistic take on dating gave me the courage to try online dating. (gasp! online dating? yes! online dating...)
20-Nothings - This blog singlehandedly took charge to compile HUNDREDS of responses to a NY Times article that she didn't think fairly represented the 20-something generation. PHENOM!
The Lost Plum - HI-larious! One of my favorite things she does on Twitter is the "search term that lead to her blog" of the day! Amaze-balls!
One Crazy Brunette - A bitch after my own heart, she drops F-Bombs like Paris Hilton drops coke... I love profanity...and I love her raw take on life.
Awkward Sex and the City - This girl is so funny! I love her...and I also think I love her mom!
2Birds1Blog - Meghan McBlogger would be my best friend if we didn't live 12 hours apart...I would stalk her until she agreed to take my handmade friendship bracelet!
Always Drunk, Never a Bride - Her blog is a great read...but I don't know that I share her opinion on Leggings. :)
Shallow and Very, Very Single - Love love love her! Her tales of drinking and trying to find love read like pages from my diary.
Advice from a Single Girl - This girl has heart, and she's not afraid to wear it on her sleeve. (or her blog!)
Now go read, and enjoy!