During my time at home, I did the following:
- Taught Bitchy Little Rat Dog a new trick...she now is allowed on the furniture if it is covered by the My Little Pony sleeping bag. I now have a cuddle partner while watching hours of General Hospital and teen dramas.
- Watched hours of my DVR that I have neglected from this week: Modern Family, Cougar Town, One Tree Hill, Glee, ParentHood, General Hospital, Dexter, The C Word
- Watched the following movies on my couch with Bitchy Little Rat Dog: Dear John, The Duchess, Les Miserables, Table for Three, Confessions of a Shopaholic(for the 5th time), Gosford Park, The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard
- Ate breakfast at the local "country breakfast cafe" - hashbrowns, eggs over easy, buttery bread, and biscuits & gravy...TWICE this week.
- Purchased bootleg toiletries from the Flea Market. ($5 Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant, yo!)
- Attempted (and failed) to complete 3 crossword puzzles from the paper, completed (successfully) 2 crytpoquips, and clipped coupons from the Sunday paper.
- Saw "Love and Other Drugs" - fell in love with Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway's breasts...
- And finally - I slept like 12 hours a day- totally hibernating and avoiding all places of retail commerce and the once-a-year shoppers that emerge from the hills to get the christmas deals that I can find online every day of the year!