I have a confession to make. I am a LOSTaholic....approx 6 years late. I just discovered it on Netflix. And I am in love! I am more than just in love...I am addicted.
Back when Lost first aired, I was a college student focused 100% on drinking, studying, wearing ironic T Shirts from Goodwill, and the only TV I ever watched was Desperate Housewives. All I ever heard about was how amazing Lost was and how addictive it was. However, I ALSO heard that if you missed the beginning, you might as well wait for the DVDs to come out and watch from the beginning.
Believe it or not, my schedule these past 6 years has been PACKED! Between Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls reruns, 90210 (the original), One Tree Hill, and all 20 seasons of the Real World - I just couldn't be bothered with Lost.
But last weekend, I opened Pandora's Box...I pulled up my Netflix Instant Queue, sat on my couch with Senorita CalienteMess, Bitchy Little Rat Dog, and a large pizza and watched 13 episodes in 1 day! Then again this past weekend, I donated approximately 16 hours of my life to J.J. Abrams and an additional 2 full nights of sex dreams to Matthew Fox and Josh Holloway. All I have to say about that is, "MOTHER FUCKING LOST!"
I know, I know. 2004 called and it wants its "DUH!" back. But I just can't stop thinking about it. It invades all of my thoughts...I have so many questions, like:
- Why isn't anyone boning yet?? I am halfway through season 2 and I haven't seen enough nudity.
- On a related note, Kate is workin' my perm. Bitch has her pick of the two hottest guys in the world, and she just mopes around the island fully clothed. I mean, if I were on a desert island with hot guys like Sawyer and Jack, I would be naked ALL the time!
- If there are scissors on the island, why hasn't anyone cut Hurley's hair in his sleep? But on a positive note, I like Hurley a lot more than I ever thought I would after judging his hair in the first episode.
- How did Locke learn all this stuff? I highly doubt he tracked any boars in his wheelchair, and stalking your dad after he steals your kidney is not quite the same as hunting boars in the jungle with a suitcase of knives.
- Will Mercutio (a.k.a. michael) ever see his soaking wet child again? The whole Ghostwriter chatroom scenes are freaking my shit out.
- Who names their kid "Boone?" Also, Ian Somerhalder (a.k.a. Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries, a.k.a. My Boyfriend) looked way less hot with his Frosted Mullet in Training on the Island.
Welp, if I can't shake myself out of this, I guess you will all have to get used to stories about sex dreams instead of drunken makeouts since I am unlikely to leave my couch until I make it through every single season of Lost!! (don't worry, at this rate I am going- I will be done in another 4 weekends)